Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 June 2017

MY KITE THING

IALT: I am learning to watch a video and get keywords and put them in sentence's

My kite is about the Matariki. we made kites so we can fly them up to the seven sisters. my kite is based on my family and friends. and the Samoa flag that is blue and red but I but some other patterns.

Matariki is the seven sisters and they come every year and you can see them in the sky they are the seven stars in the sky.

Kites are made for Matariki because they can fly and see the seven sisters and thank them for stars.
I’m always, saying “Look at my PO Namo”’.

My kite is based on my family because of the koru’s each one is one member of my family like my necklace that my 19 yr old brother mad for me.

Please leave me a comment about what I can do better in my work thank you here is a video about Matariki.

CLICK ON ME (: V )=l

3 comments:

  1. Hi blake as you know me im iutasi as you know im 100% sure that i like your matariki i also like the link.

    kind regards:
    iutasi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI blake like you'r blog i only have one request
    use more full stops i cant breath

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.